Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nil

Chop the pop cause you can't stop.
Hop for slop; please one drop?
Stop. New prop. Lop just like a cop.
Clean the mop of spilled drink.

One deep, deep sink.
Think of the creep
Seep in the drink.
Kink to leap; you're the creep.

Lazy, maybe crazy, but not hazy.
Bouquets of daisy flavored pictures of once when was;
Telling you just because.
Fuzz? That's what we does.

Diminished to Nil.
Up hill spills.
Crack kills.
Be still.

Sit and watch an hour or two.
You've nothing better to do
Poisoned by your desire
Burnt out without fire.

Ringy, thingy finger mesh
two lives--one flesh
Who knows you know why what's best.
Tried and cried and flailed that test.

Not failed, silly to wail.
Jack's not tumbling
After all the stumbling
Just Who lost the pail?

Be nimble too quick
to judge
grown cold and sick
Gasp! Not the pudge!

Math's too ugly for too cute me.
What's one less century?
I remember times you no longer see.
What's the hurry, fury, scurry?

We'll get it right in one life or another.
Not my father, nor my brother.
Was my friend, conspirator, crutch.
Nil's too much.

Such is life and life is good.
Keep smiling as pretty girls should.
Light of mind and kind of sweet--
Remembering the summer heat.

I could go on like this all day.
Say what I like and what I may.
But it all adds up from my view
to nil plus forever plus me plus you.

What's a hamster brain to do,
but stew and chew and chew.

No comments: